Local, Experienced Plumbing Specialists
Plumbing issues must be addressed as soon as you know that there’s a problem. For example, if you’re not getting hot water, you should get your water heater looked at right away. Without hot water, you can’t take a bath or shower, wash clothes and do other household tasks. In addition, there are many other plumbing issues that can make for a very bad day.
Bill Reynolds Heating & Air Conditioning is a company that only hires the most experienced plumbing contractors to work with us because we want to always uphold our stellar reputation. Since 1958, we have been serving the Eastlake area and we are recommended by many of your neighbors, friends and family.
Our Plumbing Services
Bill Reynolds Heating & Air Conditioning can handle all types of plumbing issues.
- Sewer repairs.
- Camera inspection.
- Bathtub and shower unit installs.
- All fixtures, faucets, etc.
- Garbage disposals
- Sump pump and water backup sump pumps
- Tankless power vent and standard water tank installation
- Repair specialists
Our technicians are trained to work on a wide variety of plumbing systems. For example, we can:
- Diagnose water heater issues. This includes looking at electrical wiring, heating elements, piping, gas lines and more.
- Perform dye testing. This test helps determine whether a home’s sewer system is connected to the right type of sewer. There are two main types of sewer systems: sanitary and combined. Sanitary is designed for home wastewater while combined sewers can handle water from home and lawn drains, rain and other sources of runoff. Homes should only be connected to sanitary sewer systems.
- Check or install gas lines. We can install natural gas lines and determine if you have any water pipe issues related to your gas lines.
Turn to the Premier Local Plumbing Contractors
Plumbing issues can quickly cause major problems for other parts of your home and property. Quickly diagnose and repair problems with the assistance of the expert techs at Bill Reynolds Heating & Air Conditioning. Call us today at (440) 946-7863, or you can fill out our online form.